Rockford Ambulance Education
American Heart Association ACLS Certification Renewal Training Class
- ACLS book is required to study but is not included in the class fee. You may purchase the textbook above.
- The AHA requires that students take a Pre-Course Self-Assessment before coming to class. Take the self-assessment online at www.heart.org/eccstudent. Use the code word acls15. Then print out the certificate and bring it to class, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students must pass the test at 70%. Important: You will not be given a certificate of completion or card if the Pre-Course Self-Assessment is not completed and resulting certificate is not presented prior to your class.
- 2 Year American Heart Association ACLS Certification E-Card upon Completion.
- BLS (Adult CPR/ AED) Review & Airway Management.
- Technology Review, Code Management, EKG Rhythm & ACLS Pharmacology.
- ACLS Algorithms, Acute Coronary Syndrome & Acute Stroke Treatment.
Add a Basic Life Support (BLS) Class:
- You may add BLS to your ACLS Class. This "BLS Add-On" class provides a 2 Year American Heart Association BLS CPR card. It will run for approximately 1 hour immediately following your ACLS training and includes the BLS written exam. Fee is $20.00. Check the Add-to-Cart option above.
- Licensed Health Care Providers (Nurses & Doctors, Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners, EMS Personnel & Respiratory Therapists).
- All ACLS training occurs at our Rockford training location, Rockford Ambulance Courtland Substation, 7560 14 Mile Rd NE. Map
- ACLS classes are held the 2nd Friday and 4th Saturday of each month. Renewal/Re-Certification: 8:00am-5:30pm or 9am-6:30pm. Classes may run later if Remediation is required.
- If questions, please call the office at (616) 863-8434 (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or email email@example.com.
- Read our Class Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Read the American Heart Association Disclaimer.
- Class sizes are limited. No "Walk-Ins" allowed. Thank you!
Additional Services: Please Inquire by Phone, (616) 863-8434
- One-One ACLS Certification: $300 (7-8hrs)
- One-One ACLS Re-Certification: $300 (5-6hrs)
- One-One BLS "Add-on" Module to ACLS only: $30 (1hr)
- $40 charge if immediate training needed (within 2 days)
- ACLS Skills "Check-Off" with AHA Online Certificate: $180 (4-5hrs)
- BLS Skills "Check-Off" (when an add-on to ACLS) with AHA Online Certificate: $20 (40min)