Rockford Ambulance Education
American Red Cross Babysitter's Training
- Participants will gain the knowledge and skills needed to provide safe and responsible care for infants and children. We focus on leadership, safety and safe play, basic first aid, critical emergency action skills, and professionalism.
- An American Red Cross certificate is issued upon completion.
- Girls and boys ages 11-15.
- Class is held the 2nd Saturday each month from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Class Training Location: Rockford Ambulance Courtland Substation, 7560 14 Mile Road, corner of 14 Mile and Berrigan Road. Gray building next to Fire Station. Map
- Includes Small First Aid Kit. A snack and drink is served. Bring your own lunch.
- CPR for child & infant is covered. However, children will not be certified in CPR.
- Rockford Ambulance has been conducting monthly Red Cross Certification Classes for more than 10 years.
- If questions, please call the office at 616-866-0724 (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or email email@example.com.
- Read our Class Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Class sizes are limited. Please sign up early. Thank you!