ACLS Certification & ACLS Renewal Class in North Grand Rapids Michigan
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification Training in Northern Grand Rapids (West Michigan)
- 2 yr American Heart Association ACLS Certification Card upon Completion
- BLS (Adult CPR/ AED) Review & Airway Management
- Technology Review, Code Management, EKG Rhythm & ACLS Pharmacology.
- ACLS Algorithms, Acute Coronary Syndrome & Acute Stroke Treatment.
- Licensed Health Care Providers (Nurses & Doctors, Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners, EMS Personnel & Respiratory Therapists)
Cost: $120 + $10 S&H
- Initial Training (8am-7pm) or Re-certification (8am-5:30pm): $120
- 2nd Thursday or 3rd Friday or 4th Saturday (of Each Month)
- 8am-5:30pm RECERT Training (Later if Remediation Required)
8am-7pm INITIAL Training (Later if Remediation Required)
- Optional ACLS Textbook: $40
- Used Textbook will be mailed ($10 S&H) prior to class to ALL Participants for Review
- Used Textbook must be returned at time of class or will be "purchased"
- Optional BLS CPR Module $20
Review our ACLS Calendar for Dates (May vary from "Regular" Schedule)
- Register Online by purchasing the correct "Product" (Class Date & Location)
- OR Call the Office to sign up (8:00am - 4:30pm M-F): (616) 863-8434 or (616) 866-0724
- Call (616) 890-0152 if have additional questions or after leaving message in office with no response within 2 Business Days.
- Registrations taken more then 7 days before class: Materials will be sent out to Review & Self Assessment Quiz Completed.
- Registrations taken less then 7 days before class must be done via Telephone to insure required materials are sent properly.
- Class size Limited: No “Walk-Ins” allowed.
- Refer to our ACLS Refund Policy regarding rescheduling fees & cancellations (Available Soon)
- Rockford Ambulance is an AHA ACLS Training Site under Emergency Medicine Consultants: (AHA ACLS Training Center in Jackson, MI 49202)
- One-One ACLS Certification: $280 (8hrs)
- One-One ACLS Re-Certification: $220 (6hrs)
- One-One BLS "Add-on" Module: $30 (1hr)
- $40 charge if immediate training needed (within 2 days) Additional hour required for Pre-Test Assessment Quiz/ Review
- Optional ACLS TextBook: $40
- ACLS Skills "Check-Off" with AHA Online Certificate: $130 (3hrs)
- BLS Skills "Check-Off" with AHA Online Certificate: $20 (40min)
- All ACLS trainings occur at our "Rockford" location @ 7490 14 Mile Rd NE Rockford, MI 49341 (M-57 between I-131 & City of Greenville)
- Exit 101 (From I-131) & 5 Miles East (Next to Courtland Fire Department)
American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS, and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.