PALS Re-certification (Renewal) in Northern Grand Rapids Michigan
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Re-certification (Renewal) in Northern Grand Rapids Michigan
- 2 yr American Heart Association PALS Certification Card upon Completion
- BLS Review (Infant-Child CPR/ AED) & Airway Management
- Technology Review & Code Management
- EKG Rhythm Review & PALS Pharmacology.
- PALS Algorithms for Pediatric Cardiac, Respiratory, & Shock Cases
- Licensed Health Care Providers (Nurses & Doctors, Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners, EMS Personnel & Respiratory Therapists)
- Re-certification is allowed for those that have been certified
before (even if expired) & can bring proof of previous training to
Cost: $130 + $10 S&H
- Re-certification (1 day): $130
- First Tuesday every Month (8am - 6pm) -->Later if Remediation Required
- Optional Textbook/ CD: $40
- Used Textbook will be mailed ($10 S&H) prior to class to ALL Participants for review.
- Used Textbook must be returned at time of class or will be "purchased"
- Bring Cash or Check to Class if wish purchase Student Textbook & CD
- Optional BLS CPR Module $20
Review our PALS Calendar for dates (May vary from "Regular" Schedule)
- Register Online by purchasing the correct "Product" (Class Date & Location)
- OR Call to sign up (8:00am - 4:30pm M-F): 863-8434 or (616) 866-0724
- Call (616) 890-0152 for additional questions or if you have left a message with the office and have not received a response within 2 business days.
- Registrations taken more then 10 days before class: Materials will be sent out to Review & Self Assessment Quiz Completed.
- Registrations taken less then 10 days before class must be done via Telephone to insure required materials are sent properly.
- Class size Limited: No “Walk-Ins” allowed.
- Refer to our PALS Refund Policy regarding rescheduling fees & cancellations .
- All PALS trainings occur at our "Rockford" location @ 7480 14 Mile Rd NE Rockford, MI 49341 (M-57 between 131 & City of Greenville)
American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS, and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.