Heartsaver CPR (AED) Certification Classes in Grand Rapids Michigan
American Heart Association CPR (& AED) Certification Classes in Grand Rapids Area
- CPR for adults, children & infants, AED use, the relief of choking for adults, children & infants, and the use of barrier devices (masks).
- 2 yr American Heart Association CPR Card
- Includes "Updated" 2010 Guidelines
*****NOT FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS or HEALTH-CARE STUDENTS*****
Please go to "Product" BLS for Health Care Provider CPR for needed Healthcare Certification. Thanks.
- Community members who have the duty to respond to cardiac emergencies because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. Childcare, Teachers, Girl & Boy Scout Leaders, Camp Councilors, Adult Foster Care, Personal (Exercise) Trainers, Work-site & Industrial Responders. Security Guards & Charter Boat Captains
Childcare Providers may get CPR Certification & Renewal
at Kent Regional 4C in Grand Rapids Michigan. Click THIS AREA
to link to Kent Regional 4C's Website.
- Family members, friends, babysitters, and members of the general community who provide care for others and want to learn CPR for personal reasons.
- Middle and high school students seeking a credential in CPR and AED.
- Initial Training or Recert: $30
- Optional CPR Textbook or Mask: $10
- Bring Cash or Money to Class is wish purchase book or mask
- Materials available at our Main Office for Review.
- Optional First Aid Training: $20 Extra (additional 3 hrs of Class)
- Please Register with CPR & First Aid Combination Class: $50 Total
- Review our Heartsaver AED Calendar for dates.
- Classes are the first 3 - 3 1/2 hrs of the HC Provider (BLS) Classes
- Find the training location for your class on our Locations Page
- Register Online by purchasing the correct "Product" (Class Date & Location)
- Please make sure name of Student is Clear on Inet Registration. Thanks
- OR Call to sign up (8:00am - 4:30pm M-F): (616) 863-8434 or (616) 866-0724
- Class size Limited: No “Walk-Ins” allowed.
- Refer to our Refund Policy regarding rescheduling fees & cancellations
American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS, and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.