BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Certification Classes in Grand Rapids Michigan
American Heart Association BLS (for HC Provider) CPR Certification Classes in Grand Rapids Michigan
- Adult, Child & Infant CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios) and use of the bag valve mask (BVM) and barrier devices, foreign-body airway obstructions, and the automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Course includes both the Cognitive Portions (Lecture & Written Quiz) & Psycho-motor Portions ("Hands-on" Skill Testing)
- 2 yr American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR Card
- Includes NEW "Updated" 2010 ECC Guidelines: Basic Life Support CPR Certification
- Health care providers such as EMS personnel, physician assistants, doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists,physical therapy, radiography and Dental professionals. Medical Assistants and Patient Techs (CENAs). Lifeguards, Athletic Trainers & Medical First Responders
- Health care students from various educational institutions in our community: Nursing, Respiratory, Rehabilitation, Radiography, and Dental students. (AHA CPR Card accepted for ALL clinical rotations)
Initial Training or Re-certification: $40
- Optional CPR (BLS) Textbook or CPR Mask: $10
- Used CPR (BLS) Textbook will be available at class time for class use
- Material Available for Review at our Main Station (8450 Shaner Ave NE Rockford, MI 49341).
- Bring Check or Money to Class if wish Purchase Textbook or CPR Mask.
- Optional First Aid Training (Additional 3hrs): $20
- Bring Check or Money to Class if wish BLS CPR & First Aid Combo Class: $60 Total
- Optional First Aid Textbook: $10
Review our BLS for Health Care Providers calendar for dates.
Find the training location for your class on our Locations PAGE.
- Register online by purchasing the correct "Product" (Class Date & Location)
- OR Call the Office to sign up (8:00am - 4:30pm M-F): (616) 863-8434 or (616) 866-0724
- Call (616) 890-0152 if you have left a message at the office and have not received a response within 2 business days.
- Class size Limited: No "Walk-Ins" allowed. Thank you.
Refer to our Refund Policy regarding rescheduling fees & cancellations
We also have One-on-One Instruction and Skill “Check-Offs” (Online Portions) to fit your busy schedules
American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS, and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.